2.Object and scope
The General Conditions of Sale and Use, are designed to regulate the provision of information provided in the online store and commercial transactions that arise between our company and domain users www.minueto.es. Whether browsing the online shop as the purchase of any products offered on it, imply acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, each and every one of these general conditions of recruitment and use. The company may change the webpage to make as many changes and modifications deemed desirable and make necessary for the proper functionality of it, without prior notice.
The products presented on the website are in accordance with the Spanish legislation. The responsibility cannot be invoked in the case of not complying with the legislation of the countries that have been sent according to the request of the customer. It corresponds to customers outside of Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using products that they request.
To order in www.minueto.es you must be registered as a user by completing the electronic form following the instructions. Upon registration, and to proceed with the purchase of products, you must add the product you want to purchase to the cart, according to the indications listed on the screen, filling in for this purpose provided the order form and validating it.
The prices and offers presented on the website are valid exclusively for online orders made in www.minueto.es, and may not match the prices or possible offers. All prices published on our website are including VAT.
The validation of the order by the client expressly implies the knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of contract as part of the contract. Unless proved otherwise, the data recorded by www.minueto.es constitute a proof of all transactions between www.minueto.es and its customers.
5. Delivery windows, payments and methods
Products are shipped to the shipping address you have indicated in the order. In the case of placing an order of several items with different availabilities, the deadline for issuing, will take into account the longest delivery. In exceptional cases, www.minueto.es reserves the right to disaggregate the order, sending the available items first and leaving pending for a second shipment, items not available. In this case, the second shipment is done with no additional cost.
The company establishes a maximum period of execution of the order of thirty days from the order.
Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. No deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be counted and packaged on the first business day following the holiday considering the work schedule of Albacete and the corresponding agreement.
The processing order time is from 09:30 am until 5:00 pm. Orders placed outside that strip of hours will be processed on the next business day.
Cancellation and amendment
Unfortunately we cannot change an order once it has been sent; this includes changing size / color of an item, delete an item, change shipping address or payment method.
If you cancel the order before the departure, you will not have any expenses. In the event of cancellation once it has been sent, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges and return postage. To make this process you should contact via email with firstname.lastname@example.org .
Items out of stock
If there is and item out of stock or it is not available, the company will contact the customer to discuss this immediately and give a new delivery date or, if not possible to serve the product, proceed to its cancellation.
There can be alterations by extraordinary incidents such as customs inspections, strikes, extreme weather events, to resolutions and security measures applied by some countries at special moments. The delivery date depends on the chosen product availability and shipping area.
The company, reserves the right to cancel an order if:
- The destination of the shipment is to an area outside our coverage.
- When the shipping address has been altered or is untraceable for reasons of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, etc or cadastral reasons. The procedure for this case is to contact us and provide a provisional shipping address.
- When the content of an order is damaged during the journey, the company reserves the right to not forward the products damaged to the customer paying the amount of these products, particularly when shipments to international destinations where we cannot ensure the care for our particular shipping transportation agency.
Inability to deliver
If we are unable to deliver your order, we will try to find a safe place to leave it. If we cannot find a safe place, your order will be returned to our warehouse. Also, we will notify you explaining where your order is and how to get it. In the event that within 15 days after, the order has not been delivered for reasons not attributable to us because, we understand that you want to cancel the contract and consider solved. As a result of the termination of the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice on your part of a delivery other than the least expensive mode of delivery ordinary that we offer) without undue delay and in any case within a maximum period of 14 days from the date on which consider the contract terminated. Please note that transport derived from the resolution may have an additional cost, so we are entitled to charge you the costs. The customer agrees to allow the delivery of the order requested by providing a delivery address where it can be delivered the order requested within the usual time of delivery of goods. In case of default by the client of this obligation, the company will have no responsibility for delays or inability to deliver the order requested by the customer.
Currently, our methods of payment are:
- Debit or credit card using paypal.
- Paypal account.
- Bank transfer (only available for Spain and Eurozone).
- Cash on delivery, this method has a supplement, 2% of the total amount with a minimum of 2€ (only available for Spain).
As a rule, all payments must be made in euros, regardless of the payment system and the country where you are buying from. In the method of cash on delivery, it has a supplement of 2% of order amount with a minimum of 2 € (only available for Spain).
6. Withdrawal right
If you are not satisfied, you can return or exchange the items . In this case, you must previously contact our Customer Service at email@example.com
Note you have 14 business days from receiving the order.
Circumstances that may cause a return:
- Manufacturing fault: Once Ingo Team S.L. receives the faulty good, will send another one. In this case, the change will always be for the same item or reference. Only will you be charged for the first shipment, taking over the company. shipping costs for the return and redelivery. If you want to make an exchange for another item, transport expenses for the return and new shipment will not be borne by the coampany.
- Mistaken product may not correspond to the order: the company will bear the cost of collecting the wrong item and send the correct one.
Unless proved otherwise, it is understood that the items offered by Ingo Team, S.L. are in conformity with the contract and with a guarantee of two years, provided they meet all requirements given below:
- Adhere to the description given on the website of Ingo Team, S.L. and possess the qualities that have been presented to the consumer as a sample or model.
- Are suitable for the purposes those goods of the same type are normally used.
- They provide quality and regular supply of goods of the same type as the consumer can reasonably expect, given the nature of good and, where appropriate, public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made by Ingo Team, SL , particularly in advertising or labeling. Ingo Team, S.L. will not be bound by any such public statements if he proves he did not know and could not reasonably be expected to know the statement in question, that the statement had been corrected at the time of conclusion of the contract or that the statement could not influence the decision to buy the good of consumption. However, the consumer may make a complaint to the company by mail by contacting Ingo Team S.L. C / Lozano 37 02002 Albacete (Spain).