In Minueto, we take the privacy, security and protection of our clients' personal data very seriously and we consider it important that the Client read our applicable data protection policy. In this Privacy and Cookies Policy you will find all the useful information regarding the use we make of the personal data of our customers and users.
1. Responsible for your data
The responsible for your personal data is:
Identity: Ingo Team, S.L. (hereinafter MINUETO)
Domicile: Calle Lozano 37, 02002 Albacete (Spain)
Tax Identification Code: B02567196
Telephone: (+34) 901009499
Registered in the Albacete Commercial Register, at Volume 954, Book 715, Sheet 55, Page AB-24687, 1st registration.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the fulfillment of this provision in the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, as well as in any national law that results from application, we inform you that in Minueto we process the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
- Registration as a customer and managing the purchase process.
- Sending commercial communications about our offers or products.
- Managing possible returns once you have made a purchase.
- Abuse and fraud prevention (fraudulent activity, denial of service attacks, among others).
- To answer your requests and questions through the Customer Service channels.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to get you access to some function or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete the registration as a user or be unable to take advantage of these services or features.
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations. You can request the cancellation of your data at any time by contacting us.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them (section 2 of this same page).
- The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform, as well as for the execution of the sales contract or the provision of services that connect us with you.
- The legitimate basis for the processing of your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you accept the legal basis for receiving e-mails (newsletter).
- When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidences relating to your order or the product purchased through the Platform.
- Compliance with legal obligations arising from the application.
- We believe we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions you raise through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to assist you correctly and resolve your questions.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of those third parties for whom their intervention is necessary for the correct management of the provision of the service (couriers, financial institutions, etc.).
In addition, your data may also be transferred to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in cases where a legal regulation is established.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensuring the exercise of your rights.
Regardless of purpose or legal basis, you have the right to:
- Asking us for access to the data we have. If you are a registered user, you can login to YOUR ACCOUNT to consult your personal data.
- Asking us to correct the data we already have. If you are a registered user, you can login to YOUR ACCOUNT to modify or update your personal data.
- Asking us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we must treat it as we have informed you above.
- Asking us to limit the processing of your data.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time by contacting us.
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data.